Owner Maintenance and Service Training
This course is designed for K Series compressor service personnel who are responsible for maintenance and equipment repair. This should be of interest to companies who own and operate a Rogers K Series rotary screw compressor and are responsible for maintaining their compressed air system.
You Will Learn To:
- Understand compressor air, oil and water circuits
- Understand and identify components of the air compressor
- Rebuild a capacity control valve referencing the rebuild manual
- Perform an annual maintenance on a Rogers K Series compressor
- Change out a water-cooled heat exchanger tube bundle
- Troubleshoot common mechanical problems
- Navigate HMI with simulators, access set point screens via password
- Understand basic electrical troubleshooting
- Perform start up procedures
Who Should Attend:
We recommend compressor service personnel who have 6 months to 1 year of experience with the Rogers K Series compressors.
$1,200.00. All attendees are responsible for their own travel and hotel expenses.
Phoenix Inn Suites, Lake Oswego, ($94 per night), 14905 SW Bangy Road, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, 503.624.7400
The Grand Hotel, ($119 per night), 7265 SW Hazelfern Road, Tigard, OR 97224, 503.968-5757
Scenic Northwest Tour:
Held Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Rogers’ Host, Jerry VanSlyke, and the local VanGo tour company take you on a premier Northwest tour of the Columbia Gorge, Multnomah Falls, Bonneville Dam and Mt. Hood. A lunch stop is made in the popular Hood River area. Rogers’ has sponsored this for over 20 years and it is a favorite of past attendees!
2018 dates will be posted in December 2017