Distributor Maintenance and Service Training
This multi-day course consists of service, maintenance and troubleshooting procedures to properly start-up and perform required maintenance and field repairs on the K Series compressors in your territory. This training is required for authorized distributors.
You Will Learn To:
- Perform a step-by-step start-up and complete the start-up report accurately
- Perform an annual maintenance on a K Series compressor
- Change out a bull gear
- Change out a motor and motor shaft seal on 00
- Understand compressor air, oil and water circuits
- Understand engineering & performance data sheets
- Understand and identify components of the air compressor
- Change out a water-cooled heat exchanger tube bundle
- Troubleshoot common mechanical problems (leaks, drains, noise)
- Navigate HMI and access set point screens via password
- Understand basic electrical troubleshooting
- Factory Training Certificate provided
Who Should Attend:
Authorized K Series Distributor service personnel. Compressor service personnel who have 6 months to one year of field experience with the K Series compressors will benefit the most.
Scenic Northwest Tour:
Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Rogers’ Host, Jerry VanSlyke, and the local VanGo tour company take you on a premier Northwest tour of the Columbia Gorge, Multnomah Falls, Bonneville Dam and Mt. Hood. A lunch stop is made in the popular Hood River area. Rogers’ has sponsored this for over 20 years and it is a favorite of past attendees!
$200.00 per person. Distributors are responsible for their travel and hotel expenses.
Phoenix Inn Suites, Lake Oswego, ($94 per night), 14905 SW Bangy Road, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, 503.624.7400
The Grand Hotel, ($119 per night), 7265 SW Hazelfern Road, Tigard, OR 97224, 503.968-5757
Course Details: Class will begin on Monday at 7:30 a.m. and end on Thursday at 1:00 p.m. Please make travel arrangements once you have received confirmation from the training department. Limited to two per class, per distributor.
2018 dates will be posted in December 2017